What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are stored in the user’s computer through the web browser when the user connects to a web page. Cookies allow to collect and store user’s data while he is connected, allow to provide the requested services and are not usually stored (session cookies), or to preserve user’s data for possible future services and can be kept indefinitely (lasting or persistent cookies). This website uses own and third parties cookies.
Types of Cookies:
There are different types of cookies:
– Technical Cookies, facilitate navigation and use the different services or features offered by the web, for example identify the session, allow access to certain areas, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating features (social networking, video, etc.)
– Customization Cookies, allow the user to configure and access to the services according to his preferences: language, browser, color, configuration, etc.
– Analysis Cookies allow tracking and analyzing the behavior of anonymous users of the website and providing statistics, measuring activity profiling and navigation in order to improve the websites. In Vegajardin website we use Google Analytics, a free web analytics tool provided by Google, that allows website us to understand how users interact with our website. This tool also enables cookies in the domain of the website where you are and uses a set of cookies called „__utma“ and „__utmz“ to collect information anonymously and report on browsing websites habits without identifying individual users.
– Advertising Cookies enable the management of advertising space on the web.
– Cookies for personalized advertising allow the management of advertising space on the website and are based on the behavior and the user’s browsing habits. Such cookies can customize the advertising displayed in the user’s browser.
Vegajardin only uses technical cookies, customization and analysis cookies, which can be own or third parties cookies, but in any case they get personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
|Provider: Google Analytics|
|Name||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __unam|
|Purpose||Collects anonymous information about users browsing the website in order to know the origin of visitors and related statistics.|
|More Info||– Google Privacy Center
– Complement to disabling Google Analytics
|Type||Security and Preferences (permanent)|
|More Info||– Google.com cookies policy – Types of cookies Google.com|
|Purpose||Sharethis.com serves to share sections of the website with third parties (social networks) and email. Sharethis.com cookies are used to collect information about how Users use functions Sharethis.com|
|Purpose||These cookies are used to compile anonymous usage statistics|
How can you disable cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings on Cookies. These adjustments are usually located on the „Options“ or „Preferences“ menu of your browser. These are the most used:
Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Then click OK. Blocking cookies might prevent some webpages from displaying correctly.
At the top of the Firefox window click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options. Select the Privacy panel. Set Firefox according to your preferences: enable or disable the check box „Accept cookies“ or „don’t want to be traced“, depending on your browser version. You can also delete cookies by choosing the option „Remove individual cookies“.
Click the wrench icon tools menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click the Under the Hood tab. Click Content settings in the „Privacy“ section. Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears: Delete Cookies, Block cookies by default, Allow cookies by default.
Go to the Safari pull down menu. Select Preferences. Go to the „Security“ tab. Under „Accept Cookies“, set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies.